Describing a Video Game
- Choose one video game (Minecraft, Pokémon, Kirby Mario Bros., GTA, Call of Duty, 5Nights at Freddy’s…).
- Describe it using the guide and the model in 80-100 words.
- Send it to your teacher, print it or do it by hand.
- 1st Paragraph: Describe the game (characters, main goal…).
- 2nd Paragraph: Describe who created the game (inventor, date, was it the first game?).
- 3rd Paragraph: Explain why you like this game.
REMEMBER TO USE THE VOCABULARY OF DESCRIPTIONS AND THE PAST SIMPLE!!
Donkey Kong is a video game about a gorilla called Donkey and his friend Diddy Kong. They live in the Donkey Kong Island with their families. The main character is Donkey. He is a brown and beige gorilla, he wears a red tie with his name on it. His friend, Diddy, is a small brown and beige monkey and he wears a red T-shirt with yellow stars and a red cap with the logo of Nintendo.
In Donkey Kong games, the objective is to get all the bananas you can and to beat the final boss. Shigeru Miyamoto created the first Donkey Kong game in 1981. You could play it on Arcade game machines. In this first game, Donkey was Mario’s enemy. He captured Princess Peach and Mario had to save her. Donkey was above a building and Mario climbed using ladders. Shigeru Miyamoto designed this character for Nintendo. Now you can find it for any Nintendo console (3DS, Wii, Wii U…).
I love this video game because I played it when I was a child and I enjoyed it a lot. Now I like it even more, because the consoles are better!